Members of the Greater LA County USBC may submit nominations for local bowlers in the GLAC USBC that meet the requirements of the GLAC Hall of Fame. All nominations shall be considered confidential and if deemed qualified, shall be retained for consideration for up to 3 years. Updates are encouraged by the nominator. Hall of Fame inductees from previous associations (LABA, LAWBA, SFVWBA, SMWBA, LBBA, LBWBA, NLAC and SLAC) are all grandfathered in this association and are not eligible for nomination.
The members of the Greater LA County USBC shall be eligible for induction into the GLAC USBC Hall of Fame for Meritorious Service.
Qualifications for Meritorious Service shall include the following from GLAC, NLAC and SLAC service:
- Minimum of 10 years membership in the association.
- Participation, past or present in USBC certified leagues or association competition.
- Outstanding service in the promotion of bowling in the association.
- Service to bowlers in the association.
- Leadership on a Local, State and/or National level.
DOWNLOAD NOMINATION FORM (coming soon)
One man and one woman shall be eligible for induction into the GLAC USBC Hall of Fame for Superior Performance.
Qualification for Superior Performance shall include the following from GLAC, NLAC and SLAC:
- Must be at least 35 years of age.
- Certified member for 10 years unless career has been interrupted or shortened due to illness or disability.
- USBC Certified average of 210 (200 women) for 10 years in the association (Min 45 games per season)
- Participated in 10 or more Championship Tournaments unless career was interrupted or shortened by illness or disability
- Top 2 finish in the Local Championships, SFV Queens, LABA Masters, SoCal Queens or SoCal Masters event.
Please include the following information with submission:
- Number of seasons with a 200 or above average
- Number of 800 (700 women) series within GLAC USBC (NLAC/SLAC)
- Number of 800 (700 women) series in other associations
- Number of 300 games within GLAC USBC (NLAC/SLAC)
- Number of 300 games in other associations
- Number of 11-in-a-row games within GLAC USBC (NLAC/SLAC)
- Number of 11-in-a-row games in other associations
- Year and participation in GLAC USBC (NLAC/SLAC) association tournaments
- Number of 1st place finishes in GLAC USBC (NLAC/SLAC) association tournament
- Number of top 5 finishes in GLAC USBC (NLAC/SLAC) association tournament
The GLAC USBC Hall of Fame committee will determine eligibility for all nominations. Nominees will be scored based on the award criteria and presented to the GLAC USBC Board of Directors for approval. Bowlers inducted into the Hall of Fame will be recognized at the GLAC USBC Annual meeting.
Mail information by March 15 to:
GREATER LA County USBC
3673 Industry Ave #102
Lakewood, CA 90712
Visit us at GLACUSC.com to see the past Hall of Fame inductees from Los Angeles BA, SFV WBA, Santa Monica WBA, Long Beach BA, Long Beach WBA, Southeast District Bowling Association and Los Angeles WBA.