LAST YEAR, WE AWARDED $5,300 IN SCHOLARSHIPS!
ALL YOUTH EARN SCHOLARSHIPS!
- Sunday mornings (times vary)
- 3 games Trios format; Min. one youth per team
- $25 per session/per person
- 10 Sessions at 8 different centers
- USBC Certified
- Handicap: 90% of 220
- No-Tap Sweepers
- Starts Sunday, September 17 at 8:30 (Cobin Bowl) for league meeting
2500 E Carson St, Lakewood 90712
19619 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana 91356
JEWEL CITY BOWL
135 S Glendale Ave, Glendale 91205
11459 Imperial Hwy, Norwalk 90650
9118 Balboa Blvd, Northridge 91325
SANTA CLARITA LANES
21615 Soledad Cyn Rd., Santa Clarita 91350
23700 Lyons Ave., Newhall, CA 91321
20122 Vanowen St., Winnetka 91306
The following youth achievements will also receive awards:
- High average
- High handicap series & game
- High scratch series & game
- Most improved
Scholarships/Awards shall be returned 100%. Scholarships will be held with USBC SMART program under account #11334, (800) 514-2695 x8292.
Pre-Bowls must be bowled at the scheduled center with permission from the league officers. No pre-bowls for the last two sessions (position and sweeps).
DRESS CODE: Dress presentably for league. No alcoholic, tobacco, sexual or profane advertisements or references are allowed on any attire or equipment. All shirts must have sleeves. No halter tops, cut-offs or short-shorts.