All eligible bowlers must be current Greater LA County USBC youth members with a verified GLAC average.
11459 Imperial Hwy
Norwalk, CA 90650
DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM
All entries must include bowl.com average printouts for each participant
Sat, January 22, 2022 at 1pm
3 games total bowled on the same pair of lanes
DOUBLES / SINGLES:
Sun, January 23, 2022 (10am & 1pm)
6 games total bowled on the same pair of lanes
First 3 games are for Doubles, last 3 games are for Singles.
$25 Per Person/Per Event
All-Events: $5 Per Person
($80 for Full Entry Per Person)
- USBC Certified
- Two Divisions
- Handicap: 100% of 200
- 4 Person Teams
- Scholarship awarded at least 1:10 per division/per event
- $50 scholarship for highest boy/girl scratch game
- $50 scholarship for highest boy/girl scratch series
- $50 scholarship for most pins over average for 3 game series (boy/girl)
- Boys – Lloyd Stone Memorial $100 Scholarship Award (Highest Handicap Boys All-Events Aged 12-Under)
- Girls – Phil Shelton Memorial $100 Scholarship Award (Highest Handicap Girls All-Events Aged 12-Under)
Walk-ins accepted if lanes are available.
Replacements and walk-ins must be processed at least 45 minutes prior to the squad time.
BOWL.COM PRINTOUTS MUST BE PROVIDED!
Send entries to:
3673 Industry Ave #102
Lakewood, CA 90712
DO NOT MAIL ENTRIES AFTER JANUARY 16
Multiple ways to pay… mail us a check, use Zelle or Venmo.
Check payable to: Greater LA County USBC
Entry forms and profiles required for all online payments.
Email us if you made an online payment.