2022 ADULT CHAMPIONSHIPS (NORTH)
Team / Doubles & Singles / All-Events
All Bowlers must be current adult members of the Greater Los Angeles County USBC in order to participate. GLAC USBC membership is $25 for a standard card and $10 for transfer. A $5 fee will be charged per card for any on-site processing (excludes transfers).
Separate Open and Women’s Divisions
Women’s entries may use their scores in the open division by paying an additional fee. See entry form for more information.
SANTA CLARITA LANES
21615 Soledad Canyon Rd.
Saugus, CA 91350
All entries must include bowl.com average printouts for each participant
| DOUBLES / SINGLES EVENT
Sat, February 19, 2022 (3:30pm)
Sat, February 19, 2022 (7pm)
Sun, February 20, 2022 (12:30pm)
A portion of each team entry will be donated to:
- 4 Person Teams
- Separate Open & Women’s Divisions
- USBC Certified
- Handicap: 100% of 220
- Entry Fees: $35 per event ($460 for full handicapped entry / $620 for full entry + full optional scratch)
- All-events: $10 per person
- Optional Scratch Divisions available and can be entered on-site (CASH) prior to the start of competition
- WALK-INS WELCOME if space is available (entries must be submitted at least 45 minutes prior to squad time)
Send entries to:
3673 Industry Ave #102
Lakewood, CA 90712
DO NOT MAIL ENTRIES AFTER FEBRUARY 10
Multiple ways to pay… mail us a check, pay via Paypal below or use Zelle or Venmo.
Check payable to: Greater LA County USBC
Entry forms and profiles required for all online payments.
Email us if you made an online payment.